Monday, May 28, 2012

Loyaltouch an Open Letter from Christian Querou



Much has been written since Loyal Touch, the company of which I had been head of the Supervisory Board, ended its activity in October 11th, 2010.

My purpose in writing this letter is to openly share my understanding of what happened.

First, my heart goes out to all those who have been negatively impacted by this situation.

Contrarily to what has been written, I did not benefit from in the least from the demise of Loyal Touch. Like many, I lost a lot when Loyal Touch ended its activity. Much of what has been written about the end of Loyal Touch has been ill-informed and based on hearsay, by people who were not privy to the facts. Sadly, some of what has been written was solely intended to defame.

After I left my role as CEO (18 months before the end of Loyaltouch), my role became one of oversight, I was to ensure that the company was properly managed.  Could I have done a better job? Definitely. While I thought I was doing my best in earnest, looking back, I see many things that I could have done better. For one, I should have delegated less and I should have spent more time doing more thorough due diligence when recruiting new leaders for the company.

One thing I can say however is that, to the best of my knowledge, Loyal Touch never engaged in any wrongdoing and that all decisions were made with the interest of the company in mind.

 In October 2010, I had no choice but to leave France to protect my family, as we received death threats and I am now in Los Angeles.

I am currently working with my lawyers who have complete faith in this case, to demonstrate that, without a doubt, Loyal Touch was managed with integrity. I look forward to day when we will be able to shed lights on all the aspects of this situation and make them available for the public to see, with full transparency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment